The Ray is a 501c3 nonprofit organization and a public living laboratory for transportation innovation on Georgia’s I-85. We demonstrate cutting edge technologies that will lead to a zero carbon, zero waste and zero death highway system. www.theray.org
The Ray is seeking an intern to assist in communicating the goals and accomplishments of the organization and its demonstration projects.
The intern will work directly with the Director of Communications and will:
- Assist in managing The Ray’s social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram,
- Create graphic design content for social media handles and communication materials,
- Develop and manage The Ray’s Google and Facebooks Ads to drive website traffic,
- Analyze weekly and monthly data to identify themes and preparerecommendations for improvements,
- Draft content for social media, responses to website-submitted questions, andother opportunities as they arise,
- Strategize earned media opportunities and assist in the announcement of pressreleases,
- Present findings of communications analytics to staff of The Ray and possibly the Board of Directors.
- At least one year of an undergraduate program completed
- Strong written communications skills
- Strong graphic design skills and experience
- Analytic skills and experience
- Social media brand management experience preferred
- Commitment and passion for the environment
This is a remote internship. Regular video conferences will be required. The position is paid at $10/hour, requiring 10-15 hours of work per week. Please send a resume, cover letter and three graphic design samples to Meredith Stinson at email@example.com by 5 p.m. on December 22, 2020.