John Lanier, executive director of the Ray C. Anderson Foundation, was recently interviewed for the Green Building Matters podcast.
- Learn Interface’s journey as they climbed mount sustainability.
- John shares his grandfather’s insights on how a company could be profitable and responsible to the planet.
- How business can be a force for good in the world?
- John lets you know if the current economic system that has generated more quality of life than any other is sustainable.
- John explains how Atlanta’s soccer club, Atlanta United represents the sustainability movement.
- Why John says we need a systems level approach to sustainability, a redesign of our economic system